Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Patriotic Mantle Reveal

Good Morning!
 
Today's the Patriotic Mantle Reveal!  Yay!  I know, it's just a mantle... why am I so excited about a silly mantle?  Well, mostly, it's because it was created from items that I had onhand and with projects that are easy to reproduce (the United States Silhouette is probably not as easy...) AND that you can manipulate for a variety of ocassions!
 
 
Yup, the past week of ideas are all there!
 
 
The Poster Board Backing...
 
 
The Patriotic Scrap Bunting...
 
 
And the USA Silhouette Sign!
 
 
Here's the rest of the decor:
 
The candle glass hurricane on the left is sitting on a mercury glass candle stick that I've had since Big A and I were married...
 
The small star plaque is something I bought a few years ago from the Target Dollar Bin...
 
The tall, metal vase is also from the Target Dollar Bin - I placed 2 mason jars filled with marbles into the bottom of the vase for weight and as a space filler.  I bunched up tissue paper and filled the rest of the vase to the top, threw some shred onto the top and stuck in the 3 American Flags (from previous Independence Days).
 
That's it!  I'm sure that if you take a look around your home, play with a what you have, you'll find an Amazing mantle-scape to Grace your home for the 4th!
 
Have a great day!
Andrea  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment